We are a well-established spray painting company locally based in Central Tauranga in Birch Ave, Judea. We're a family owned and operated business and we offer a range of services and finishes, ideal for commercial cabinet makers and builders seeking top quality workmanship.
Our services include:
- Spraying clear sealers and topcoats of all gloss levels.
- Spraying pigmented colours of all gloss levels (G10 to G100).
- Spraying pearls and metallics.
- Colour matching pigmented colours, pearls, metallics and stain/timber.
- Clear and pigmented urethane coatings for durability and wet areas.
- Staining and finishing solid and/or veneer timbers, including stripping and restoring old timber.
- Interior & exterior door spraying.
- Cut and polish high gloss finishes.
Danelle and Lindsay Johnston purchased the business in 2019 and they are both committed to making sure all projects are completed on time, on budget and delivered to perfection - when you deal with Lacquer Specialists you are dealing with the owners of the business.
Danelle has been working with the company since August 2018 and enjoyed it so much that when it came time for Cherise to retire and explore greener pastures Danelle and her husband Lindsay jumped at the chance to take on the business.
Lindsay comes from a cabinet and furniture making background in England and NZ, most recently with Mount Joinery & Autocrat.
Lindsay has 30+ years experience as a skilled craftsman in furniture and cabinet making, and he brings that expertise to your make over project.
Client feedback is that Lindsay is a true professional, he takes the time to make sure everything is perfect! Your project couldn't be in safer hands!
Antony Hollenberg is a qualified furniture/craft finisher with nine years experience, trained under a 25year veteran.
He is a very passionate, highly skilled, hard working tradesman with a great reputation, which has been established over years of producing top quality finishes. Antony manages the day to day running of the spray shop, scheduling jobs and making sure everything runs smoothly and on time.